GP Health Partners Ltd is a company owned by 18 GP practices in the Epsom locality. The practices formed GPHP Ltd to undertake activities for the local patient population which they could not provide individually. Being part of GPHP Ltd means that they can provide a fuller range of services with greater efficiency to improve patient care in the community.
GPHP was born of a desire to provide joined-up patient care through integrated, patient-centred, prevention-focused health services. By working collectively, rather than as single entities, we can collaborate more effectively for the patient and the NHS at large.
The primary care workforce (both clinical and non-clinical), are facing unprecedented challenges in the wake of COVID-19. Maintaining the psychological wellbeing of staff is essential. Individual coaching
Where to find us: Appointments with GP Health Partners (GP Hub) Dermatology Step-up Clinic are located at The Molebridge Practice, Leatherhead. The address for The
Where to find us: Appointments with GP Health Partners (GP Hub) Epsom Clinic are located at: Epsom GP Hub, Mezzanine Floor, Epsom Square, Epsom KT19
- Merthyr Tydfil: The industrial town that paved the way for Viagra December 8, 2023
- Parkinson's disease: 'You can have a career after diagnosis' December 8, 2023
- Covid inquiry: I did not back a 'let it rip' policy, says Boris Johnson December 7, 2023
- Covid inquiry: What is it investigating and how does it work? December 7, 2023
- Why was a man who took a wee in a layby fined for littering? December 7, 2023
- Peterborough father's brain tumour shock after new baby born December 7, 2023
- New test to prevent hearing loss in newborns December 7, 2023
- Blood test shows if organs are ageing fast or slowly December 7, 2023
- Kidney transplant: Three-year-old is smallest patient December 7, 2023
- Contrite, shorn of theatrics - Johnson's first day at inquiry December 6, 2023
Download the NHS App, or open the NHS website in a web browser, to set up and log in to your NHS account. Owned and run by the NHS, your NHS account is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services online, including appointments and prescriptions.