GP Health Partners Ltd is a company owned by 18 GP practices in the Epsom locality. The practices formed GPHP Ltd to undertake activities for the local patient population which they could not provide individually. Being part of GPHP Ltd means that they can provide a fuller range of services with greater efficiency to improve patient care in the community.
GPHP was born of a desire to provide joined-up patient care through integrated, patient-centred, prevention-focused health services. By working collectively, rather than as single entities, we can collaborate more effectively for the patient and the NHS at large.
The primary care workforce (both clinical and non-clinical), are facing unprecedented challenges in the wake of COVID-19. Maintaining the psychological wellbeing of staff is essential. Individual coaching
Where to find us: Appointments with GP Health Partners (GP Hub) Dermatology Step-up Clinic are located at The Molebridge Practice, Leatherhead. The address for The
Where to find us: Appointments with GP Health Partners (GP Hub) Epsom Clinic are located The Derby Medical Centre, 1st Floor, Epsom Square, Epsom KT19
Where to find us: Appointments with GP Health Partners (GP Hub) Epsom Clinic are located at two locations within Epsom Square, Epsom Town Centre. The
- Infected blood victims to get £100,000 compensation August 17, 2022
- First Barbie doll with hearing aids is 'really important' - Rose Ayling-Ellis August 16, 2022
- Covid booster: Who will get another jab this autumn? August 16, 2022
- Dame Deborah James's mother on life without her daughter August 16, 2022
- Covid: UK first country to approve dual-strain vaccine August 16, 2022
- First bivalent Covid-19 booster gets UK approval August 15, 2022
- ADHD clinic: 'I'm 22 and I've just been diagnosed' August 15, 2022
- Monkeypox: Lack of vaccines sparks pause in UK rollout August 15, 2022
- Changing kidney blood type may boost transplants August 15, 2022
- Some antidepressants may make heatwave challenging August 13, 2022
See a GP by video with LIVI
Practices in our group now offer a video GP service – LIVI. To access the service, simply download LIVI from the App store (iphone) or Google Play (Android), and sign up. You can get medical advice, prescriptions and referrals by video, with appointments available on the same day, even at weekends.